Become an official IBQMI® ATP
Gain greater credibility and immediate recognition as an
IBQMI ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER®
Become an official
IBQMI ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER®
Please use the form below to apply for the
IBQMI® ATP Program.
What is the IBQMI® ATP Program?
IBQMI® established the IBQMI® ATP program (IBQMI ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER®) to qualify education providers and training institutions who seek excellence in their branch. With the IBQMI ATP status, you show your commitment to the profession and ensure the implementation of industry-specific methodologies. Your clients can trust that your organization has been approved by IBQMI® based on our quality standards and Code of Conduct. To earn the IBQMI® ATP status, the trainer/education provider must meet the IBQMI’s standards for quality. This status signifies that your organization has been approved by IBQMI® to administer training.
What are the advantages of an IBQMI® ATP status?
Your organization will gain greater credibility and immediate recognition as an IBQMI® ATP. Another benefit is that your organization is aligning itself with IBQMI®, which will leverage your own brand recognition.Further benefits are:
Training, Events, and Promotion
IBQMI® provides an event system for all IBQMI ATPs free of charge. You will be able to promote your training courses and workshops free and present them to a larger audience which comes directly from within the high-traffic IBQMI® portal to your event site.
Achieving IBQMI® ATP status shows prospective students that your organization will provide training that meets the needs of certification holders and an agreed and guaranteed minimum quality baseline
IBQMI® ATP Directory
Organizations and individuals can go to the IBQMI® ATP directory to quickly and easily find ATPs that meet their training needs.
We will deliver an ATP Partner set to you, which includes the official IBQMI® ATP Partner Logo for your website and business cards. You can promote that you can train officially as an IBQMI® ATP.
IBQMI® ATP Qualification CriteriaTo ensure quality training in accordance with IBQMI® standards, we take care of the evaluation process. The IBQMI® ATP status is awarded to education providers who are aligned with IBQMI® core values, with mature business practices and courses.
How to Become an IBQMI® ATPTo get the IBQMI® ATP status is straightforward. To finalize the process, please provide the following:
- Complete the IBQMI® ATP Application Form. We will then deliver all necessary documents to your email.
- In your answer to this email, you have to provide the following:
- You have to provide evidence of legitimate business structure, such as the Articles of Incorporation or other evidence of corporate entity. Please send a copy of the documents together with the Application Signature Document in the same email.
- You have to complete and sign the Application Signature Document, which is attached to our response.
- You need at least one trainer with an IBQMI® certification. Register all your IBQMI® certified trainers with this document and email it together with your evidence of legitimate business structure .
- A Quality Reviewer will be assigned to review your organization.
- If you pass the QA Audit, we will send your organization acknowledgment and an invoice by email, which must be paid within 14 days from the invoice date. You can pay by bank transfer, credit card, or PayPal. This invoice includes the non-refundable, one-time application fee of $280 USD and the $800 USD annual provider fee.