As the world’s largest business organization, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will fight for our interests in Washington, D.C., and ensure that we have the tools necessary to help you with your personal growth.
One step ahead on the market, IBQMI® has access to key policy information and news. We always have the latest knowledge of information systems governance, security requirements, and auditing practices and we ensure the best educational value for professionals worldwide.
1. IBQMI® is a U.S. Government contractor, official member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and an industry-standard setting training and certification institution that provides a full spectrum of easily accessible online training programs.
2. IBQMI® is a major voice in establishing best practices, helping students adapt to industry changes and requirements using IBQMI®'s access to key policy data, information systems governance, security requirements, auditing practices, and other relevant news. Each Certificate of Successful Completion is internationally recognized by major corporations and organizations, with professional titles that can only be awarded by IBQMI®.
3. IBQMI® Partners with U.N. Department of Economic and Social Affairs to Help Workers in Developing Countries Begin Building 21st Century Skills and Credentials. The IBQMI® action plan regarding the U.N. program and partnership may be viewed here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/?p=35994
4. IBQMI® is a member of the Small Business Nation, a growing community dedicated to developing business owners across this great country.
5. IBQMI has got creditworthiness and is linked directly to the D&B® business credit report. We are listed in a global identification system that identifies, validates, and links to more than 225 million businesses worldwide.