IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®–the Kanban certification for agile teams!
Why enroll with IBQMI®?
IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®
This certification at a Glance
START ENROLLMENT Launch your agile career and demonstrate your Kanban skills.
awarded by IBQMI®. You will have the privilege of using it on your CV for a lifetime.
You may receive PDU credits (PMI) and Scrum Education Units (Scrum Alliance). Learn more
Enroll for a certification 24/7—with or without having a training.
Summary of the –IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®– Certification
- No Hidden Fees! We do not charge membership fees
- Save $95 USD and get this training material included with this certification. See the IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional® training material at Amazon 🔗
- Our certificates are valid a life long. You do not need to renew your certificate
- Entry to our competence center as a validated expert.
- Unlimited downloads of your stored certificate.
- The IBQMI® certification badge.
Each certificate includes:
- The name of the qualified expert
- The protected qualification title of which you are allowed lifelong use: IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®
- Your unique alphanumeric serial number that verifies the authenticity of your certification.
- The signatures of the Board of Directors
What benefits do I have by enrolling in this certification exam?
Additionally, you will learn how to:
- better adapt to a changing business environment;
- demonstrate to employers your level of professionalism in Kanban;
- improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadence;
- manage and evolve Kanban over time;
- apply Kanban in manufacturing industries and the service sector
15% (Much faster than average)
*https://www.bls.gov - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
See More benefits
The –IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®– is a well-researched certification developed for people who would like to master the tools and techniques of Kanban principles and demonstrate proven knowledge and expertise. The course has been designed so that it is easily understood by beginners and people new to Kanban principles. This certification is highly recognized by major corporations and experts in Kanban implementation for production and software development.
Syllabus of IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®
What does the syllabus encompass?
You will learn how to apply Kanban in manufacturing industries and the service sector. This certification is right for employees and professionals working in agile teams. If you want to learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadence, this is your Kanban 101. You will have an idea of how to manage and evolve Kanban over time. The –IBQMI Approved Kanban Professional®– will learn to work under the guidance of the Certified Kanban Coach®.
What will be my qualification level after passing the final exam?
With this certification, you can work as a professional in agile teams who decide to apply Kanban as their primary method.
The topics of the official training material for this certification are as follows:
- Kanban 101
- Origin and history
- The four principles of Kanban
- Implementing Kanban
- Push vs. Pull systems
- Kanban Board vs. card walls
- Kanban Cards
- WIP limits
- Tracking work
- Cycle Time
- Lead Time
- Total Work in Process (WIP)
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Continuous improvement
- Kaizen Culture