IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER®– Transforming Cultures, Enabling Teams!
Why enroll with IBQMI®?
IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER®
The certification at a Glance
START ENROLLMENT Empowering Leaders to Revolutionize the Future of Business with DevOps.
awarded by IBQMI®. You will have the privilege of using it on your CV for a lifetime.
You may receive PDU credits (PMI) and Scrum Education Units (Scrum Alliance). Learn more
Enroll for a certification 24/7—with or without having a training.
Summary of the –IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER®– Certification
Throughout the program, you will learn about a wide variety of topics ranging from agile project management, continuous integration and delivery, and automation to Kubernetes, Git, version control, and calculating formulas. With these topics under your belt, you will be fully equipped to leave behind the operational stage and step up to a management career, leading your DevOps teams to new heights.
Join the thousands of professionals around the world who have already elevated their careers with IBQMI® certifications. Enroll in the IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER® program today and unlock your full potential as a DevOps leader.
- No Hidden Fees! We do not charge membership fees
- Save $95 USD and get this training material included with this certification. See the IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER® training material at Amazon 🔗
- Our certificates are valid a life long. You do not need to renew your certificate
- Entry to our competence center as a validated expert.
- Unlimited downloads of your stored certificate.
- The IBQMI® certification badge.
Each certificate includes:
- The name of the qualified expert
- The protected qualification title of which you are allowed lifelong use:
IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER®
- Your unique alphanumeric serial number that verifies the authenticity of your certification.
- The signatures of the Board of Directors
What benefits do I have by enrolling in this certification exam?
Additionally, you will ...
- gain a thorough understanding of DevOps methodologies, including agile project management, continuous integration and delivery, automation, and collaboration.
- learn to plan efficient workloads using Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and ScrumBan methodologies, and manage DevOps operations using key metrics like MTTR, MTBF, and CI/CD.
- laster the use of DevOps tools and solutions, including the Git version control system and infrastructure automation.
- become skilled in implementing DevOps in practice by containerizing and orchestrating software lifecycles, managing configurations, and deploying to the cloud.
- explore the history of DevOps, its benefits, and the key metrics associated with DevOps operations such as Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR), Mean Time between Failures (MTBF), and Defect Density. They will learn how to deliver continuous and often updates, increase efficiency, improve communication and customer satisfaction, reduce costs, and improve the quality of software releases.
- explore DevOps automation tools such as Git, Ansible, and Puppet. They will learn about infrastructure automation, containerization and orchestration, and deployment in the cloud.
12% (Faster than average)
*https://www.bls.gov - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
See More benefits
Additionally, the IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER® also acts as an evangelist, advocating for the use of DevOps in order to promote collaboration across teams, optimize processes, accelerate development cycles, and deliver better quality software to customers.
The IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER® is an experienced leader and highly-skilled IT professional specializing in the development, operations and delivery of tools and processes to maximize productivity. They possess technical expertise and a business view needed to oversee all stages of operations and development from beginning to end, including integrating new technologies into existing systems. This enables them to have an authoritative role throughout the entire project landscape, higher even than a project manager. As the highest rank of the DevOps process, this role involves managing project managers while also possessing an authoritative position throughout the whole project domain – encouraging the use of DevOps practices like team collaboration, process optimization, faster development cycles, and delivering highly reliable software. Furthermore, there are further responsibilities to continuously improve products and services through operations.
Syllabus of –IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER®–
What does the syllabus encompass?
You will get a comprehensive understanding of DevOps, including agile development, automation, infrastructure, and monitoring. Students will learn how to calculate formulas for key metrics associated with DevOps operations like the Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR), Mean Time between Failures (MTBF), and Defect Density. They will also learn about different roles and responsibilities involved in DevOps, and how to apply DevOps methods to various scenarios. Graduates of the program will become highly sought-after DevOps professionals, capable of improving organizational efficiency.
What will be my qualification level after passing the final exam?
Upon completion of the IBQMI CERTIFIED DEVOPS MANAGER®" program and passing the final exam, you will have a deep understanding of the technologies and metrics used within DevOps. With this certification, you can become a leader and manager who has expertise in both management and computer science, capable of launching, managing, and improving DevOps operations in any organization. You will have gained a comprehensive understanding of DevOps methodologies, tools, and solutions, and be able to apply them to various scenarios. This program will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to drive collaboration, lead successful DevOps teams, and improve organizational efficiency.
The topics of the official training material for this certification are as follows:
- Agile development methodologies
- Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban
- Software development methodologies
- DevOps automation
- Git, Ansible, and Puppet
- Infrastructure automation
- Containerization and orchestration
- Deployment in the cloud
- Infrastructure as code
- Automating resource provisioning
- Managing application runtime configurations
- DevOps monitoring and observability
- Different types of monitors
- DevOps tools and solutions
- Key capabilities of monitoring
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Planning efficient workloads
- Building productive teams
- DevOps automation
- DevOps metrics
- Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR)
- Mean Time between Failures (MTBF)
- Defect Density
- Roles and responsibilities in DevOps