IBQMI TQM TRAINER®—TQM leadership, quality and excellence!
Why enroll with IBQMI®?
IBQMI TQM TRAINER®
This certification at a Glance
START ENROLLMENT Understand continuous improvement, statistical process control, product design control and lead your business partners in the implementation of Total Quality Management.
You may receive PDU credits (PMI) and Scrum Education Units (Scrum Alliance). Learn more
Enroll for a certification 24/7—with or without having a training.
Summary of the –IBQMI TQM TRAINER®– Certification
As an IBQMI TQM TRAINER®, you will enhance quality through systematic analysis and improvement of work processes. An IBQMI TQM TRAINER® is a corporate senior trainer who interacts with employees on-site to ensure the most effective execution of corporate standards. These coaches are typically employed to make ambitious advances in Process Improvement, Customer Satisfaction and Organizational Development. They provide guidance in leadership and the implementation of continuous improvements.
- No Hidden Fees! We do not charge membership fees
- Save $95 USD and get this training material included with this certification. See the IBQMI TQM TRAINER® training material at Amazon 🔗
- Our certificates are valid a life long. You do not need to renew your certificate
- Entry to our competence center as a validated expert.
- Unlimited downloads of your stored certificate.
- The IBQMI® certification badge.
Each certificate includes:
- The name of the qualified expert
- The protected qualification title of which you are allowed lifelong use: IBQMI TQM TRAINER®
- Your unique alphanumeric serial number that verifies the authenticity of your certification.
- The signatures of the Board of Directors
What benefits do I have by enrolling in this certification exam?
Additionally, you will ...
- Be able to challenge quantified goals and data-driven benchmarking
- Coach the organization in the use of systematic measurement
- Be enabled in Process Improvement, Customer Satisfaction and Organizational Development
- Be a senior expert of cross-functional processes and team management
- Know the steps needed for managing the transition of an organization
- Have the knowledge to reduce product and service costs
- Be able to reduce development cycle times
- Develop evaluation methods and standards which can be objectively analyzed
- Improve team performance and reduce waste to increase profitability.
- Never compromise quality
*https://www.bls.gov - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
See More benefits
Syllabus of IBQMI TQM TRAINER®
What does the syllabus encompass?
This is a senior management education syllabus that uses the most holistic approach to TQM on the market. You will learn a vast set of management techniques, existing improvement efforts, and specialized technical tools under a disciplined structure focused on continuously improving all processes. The official training material ensures that organizations are doing things the most efficient, effective, and productive way, every single day of the week, and on every single component that they’re working on. The IBQMI TQM TRAINER® handbook covers the strategic and organizational practices for creating and capturing value for sustainable competitive advantage – including how to manage organizations, analyze performance, and develop strategies both within a business and across a portfolio of businesses.
What will be my qualification level after passing the final exam?
As an IBQMI TQM TRAINER®, you will enjoy a position of influence which will involve making major decisions and setting constraints on those made by others, to ensure that a company's products meet client or consumer demands. An IBQMI TQM TRAINER® has an unchallenged senior expert authority, based on experience, qualifications and expertise.
The topics of the official training material for this certification are as follows:
- The eight key elements of TQM
- TQM and ISO 9000 similarities
- Quality scale
- Numerical quality control
- Total quality control
- How TQM transform organizations
- Deming’s system of deep knowledge
- Quality costs categories
- Costs of opportunities
- Tangible and intangible costs
- Quality conformance level
- Quality cost system elements
- Objectives of quality circles
- QCs meet road maps
- Accuracy vs. precision
- Quality loss function concepts
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Noise variables
- Value engineering methodology
- Kano’s client satisfaction model
- Customer retention
- Supply chain management
- Quality function deployment (QFD)
- Tools and procedures related to a quality management system
- Business process reengineering (BPR)
- Benchmarking phases
- Continuous improvement and kaizen
- The PDCA cycle
- Continuous quality improvement (CQI)
- The 5S
- Organizational changeover to TQM
- Quality framework definition
- Strategic plans and quality strategy
- Quality policy deployment
- Quality strategy evangelism in your organization
- Shaping and organizing a total quality plan
- Quality audits, review, and self-assessment
- Quality assurance (QA)
- Technical definitions of performance measures or metrics
- Performance measurement processes
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Seven tools for TQM and planning
- Seven tools for quality control
- Six Sigma (6σ)
- DMAIC methodology