IBQMI TQM PRACTITIONER®–improve and manage high-volume manufacturing
Why enroll with IBQMI®?
IBQMI TQM PRACTITIONER®
This certification at a Glance
Register and Subscribe! Lead your business partners in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of TQM programs
awarded by IBQMI®. You will have the privilege of using it on your CV for a lifetime.
You may receive PDU credits (PMI) and Scrum Education Units (Scrum Alliance). Learn more
Enroll for a certification 24/7—with or without having a training.
Summary of the –IBQMI TQM PRACTITIONER®– Certification
- No Hidden Fees! We do not charge membership fees
- Save $95 USD and get this training material included with this certification.
- Our certificates are valid a life long. You do not need to renew your certificate
- Entry to our competence center as a validated expert.
- Unlimited downloads of your stored certificate.
- The IBQMI® certification badge.
Each certificate includes:
- The name of the qualified expert
- The protected qualification title of which you are allowed lifelong use: IBQMI TQM PRACTITIONER®
- Your unique alphanumeric serial number that verifies the authenticity of your certification.
- The signatures of the Board of Directors
What benefits do I have by enrolling in this certification exam?
Additionally, you will ...
- be able to concentrate on teamwork, integrity, continuous improvement
- learn the techniques for Benchmarking and Failure analysis
- establish a series of iterative steps to ensure that organizational change is reinforced over time.
- understand Statistical process control, Product design control and the Plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle
- understand how to conduct cost reduction and defect reduction in a high-volume process by having a strong emphasis on improving quality within a process, rather than inspecting quality into a process.
*https://www.bls.gov - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
See More benefits
You will gain the knowledge to develop new and advanced tools, methods, and systems that ensure products and services are of the highest quality. You will learn to plan total quality policies, programs, and initiatives. This knowledge relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. An IBQMI TQM practitioner performs a variety of tasks and leads and directs the work of others. This role typically reports to the top management and requires a very high certification level because TQM is a management approach that concentrates on teamwork, integrity, continuous improvement, and continuous assessment of jobs and their worth.
Syllabus of IBQMI TQM PRACTITIONER®
What does the syllabus encompass?
This is a highly professional education that uses the Seven Basic Tools of Quality to analyze quality-related issues. You will learn fundamental management techniques, existing improvement efforts, and specialized technical tools under a disciplined structure focused on continuously improving all processes. Improved performance is directed at satisfying such broad goals as cost, quality, schedule, and mission need and suitability. Increasing user satisfaction is the overriding objective.
What will be my qualification level after passing the final exam?
With the IBQMI TQM PRACTITIONER® certification, you can promote your professional excellence in managing an organization to meet stakeholder expectations efficiently and understand how to conduct cost reduction and defect reduction in a high-volume process by doing "the right things, right the first time, every time".
The topics of the official training material for this certification are as follows:
- What is “Quality”?
- Continuous Improvement
- Tracking and Data analyzing
- Similarities of TQM and ISO 9000
- Elements of a Quality Cost System
- The requirements for a transition to TQM Total-Quality-Management
- The definition of a Quality Framework
- Measuring Performance and Feedback
- The Implementation Stage
- The Evaluation and Control Stage
- Stakeholder expectations
- Quality Management Systems
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- Tools for Total Quality Management
- 7 Quality Control (QC) Tools
- Statistical Process Control
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis(FMEA)