IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™–the only holistic approach for Kanban beyond IT
Why enroll with IBQMI®?
IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™
The certification at a Glance
Register and Enroll! Promote your professional excellence in Kanban coaching!
awarded by IBQMI®. You will have the privilege of using it on your CV for a lifetime.
You may receive PDU credits (PMI) and Scrum Education Units (Scrum Alliance). Learn more
Enroll for a certification 24/7—with or without having a training.
Summary of the –IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™– Certification
- No Hidden Fees! We do not charge membership fees
- Save $95 USD and get this training material included with this certification. See the IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™ training material at Amazon 🔗
- Our certificates are valid a life long. You do not need to renew your certificate
- Entry to our competence center as a validated expert.
- Unlimited downloads of your stored certificate.
- The IBQMI® certification badge.
Each certificate includes:
- The name of the qualified expert
- The protected qualification title of which you are allowed lifelong use: Certified Kanban Coach® and IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™
- Your unique alphanumeric serial number that verifies the authenticity of your certification.
- The signatures of the Board of Directors
What benefits do I have by enrolling in this certification exam?
With this certification, you can promote your professional excellence in applying Kanban to any environment.
Additionally, you will ...
- learn what Kanban is, how it operates, and what advantages it offers compared to other approaches;
- learn the difference between traditional and agile methods;
- be able to understand the Three-bin system, the Kaizen culture, and the methods of visual control;
- learn everything about the key components of Kanban – the WIP limits, Kanban cards, and Kanban walls;
- learn how to apply Kanban to various scenarios and gain a solid understanding of advanced subjects
12% (Faster than average)
*https://www.bls.gov - U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
See More benefits
Unlike Scrum, the –IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™– delivers methods that do not need any new roles or radical changes. Instead, this certification provides you a smooth and visual way to improve productivity with a minimum of overhead. Mastering our final exam implies reflecting on finished work so that one can learn from experience, and it aligns with performing retrospectives and embracing Kaizen. You will learn the difference between traditional and agile methods, which will use an empirical process. This certification allows you to learn faster and to adapt to the marketplace.
As a –IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™–, you will ensure the production process runs smoothly by removing impediments and solving conflicts that are hampering the teams’ advancement. Another main responsibility is to seek continuous improvement of the current agile process within the different teams. The –IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™– is a proven and distinguished certified agile ambassador and promotes a clear understanding of the theory and methods behind the production framework by providing training for development teams, stakeholders, and anyone else who could benefit from Kanban. As a crucial link between the different business units, the –IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™– is responsible for transparency and understanding on all sides and must communicate information to the relevant recipient in an efficient and coherent manner.
You will be able to understand the Three-bin system, the Kaizen culture, and the methods of visual control for the work in your organization. Without prescribing a specific set of roles or process steps, we start with the existing process in your organization, applying the knowledge of our set of agile principles in an empiric way.
Syllabus of –IBQMI Certified Kanban Coach™–
What encompasses the syllabus?
You will learn what Kanban is, how it operates, and what advantages it offers compared to other approaches for managing product development. You will also gain a solid understanding of advanced subjects, will learn how to apply Kanban to various scenarios, and will be exposed to case studies and existing best practices.
What is my qualification level after passing the final exam?
With this certification, you can promote your professional excellence in applying Kanban to any environment. You can work with teams to help them build effective relationships and understand the dynamics within the team.
The topics of the official training material for this certification are as follows:
- Kanban & Kanban Systems
- Origin and history
- Toyota’s six rules
- Kanban in project management
- Implementing Kanban
- The three-bin system
- Push systems vs pull systems
- Kanban Board & Cards
- WIP limits
- Reporting and Analysis
- Kanban Metrics
- Little’s Law
- Cumulative Flow Diagrams
- Definition of a value stream
- continuous improvement
- Kaizen Culture
- Useful takeaways for final examination